TITLE: Office Manager
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
JOB SCOPE: Responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide miscellaneous on-going front-office administrative tasks such as file maintenance, answering the telephone, monitoring mail, assisting with correspondence and mailings, greeting guests, and problem-solving.
- Maintain various electronic documents and database files and generate various reports for BRUW.
- Ensure office supplies are stocked.
HUMAN RESOURCES/FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Manage human resource processes including employee payroll, organization payables, and financial reporting.
- Code and file financial material according to established records management procedures.
- Oversee all phases of Accounts Payable and Receivable, including banking, timely and accurate invoice and check preparation and mailing, entering billing information into the database and producing financial reports and analyses as required.
- Achieve financial objectives by assisting the CEO and Board Treasurer with budget development.
- Prepare accurate bank reconciliations and deposits in a timely manner.
- Assist with financial reports as required.
- Month end duties as required.
- Manage pledge processing, pledge data entry, and ongoing maintenance of the donor database, including expanded data collection efforts.
- Provide coordination of BRUW Board and Executive meetings; including setting up, compiling information and data, taking minutes, coordinating communications and correspondence and following up on attendance and RSVPs.
- Include and upload Board documents on BRUW website.
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Provide event support for BRUW events.
- Develop a retiree mailing list every year for donors.
- Assist with Pacesetter recognition, including maintaining a mailing list.
- Organize Day of Caring and act as the liaison between the volunteers and nonprofit organizations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum direct supervision
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with volunteers, staff, partners, and representatives of the community at large
- Proficient in various and appropriate software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Andar, Outlook and Internet).
Candidates should send a cover letter along with a current resume by 5:00 p.m. on March 8, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications are confidential. BRUW is an EOE.