R – Resilience
I – Impact
S – Stability
E – Engagement
RISE Grants have closed for 2023!
The purpose of the RISE Grant is to provide financial support for a program or project that addresses a need within the community in the areas of health, education, and financial stability. The applications will be reviewed by the Community Investment Committee and evaluated for the completeness of the application, the program/project’s alignment to Bartlesville Regional United Way’s mission, and the immediate need to be addressed through the program/project. This one-time grant should not exceed a request of $10,000, and Bartlesville Regional United Way will request data and outcomes achieved from programs/projects funded through this grant.
The RISE Grant seeks to support the resiliency, impact, stability, and engagement of programs/projects managed by local nonprofits working to strengthen our communities. The program/project must be new or an extension/addition to an existing program/project.
Organizations applying must meet the following criteria:
- Currently a non profit entity operating within the Bartlesville Regional United Way service areas, including Osage, Nowata, and Washington County areas.
- Operate under a current 501(c)(3).
- Operates under board-approved bylaws.
- Complies with the provisions of the U.S.A. Patriot Act.
- Complies with our state’s Solicitations Act.
- Has current licensing, as required.
- The board has an annual certified audit. If total agency revenues are under $250,000 an independently reviewed statement reviewed by a certified public accountant is acceptable if proof of good financial standing can be provided.
- All federal, state, and local payroll tax returns are filed, and the related payroll tax withholdings are paid when due.
- Facilities meet required safety and health regulations.
- Organization operates under the area of health, education, or financial stability.
RISE Grant are contingent on Board approval each year.
The RISE Grant will open October 6th, 2023 and close on October 23rd at 9:00 am.
Once you have clicked the RISE Grant link, you will be redirected to our application site to submit your information. Please be sure to click “Create a New Program and Assign it to this Application” link to provide specific information about your program/project. See image below for an example: