It is the goal and purpose of the Bartlesville Regional United Way (BRUW) to award merit-based grants from the available pool of funds to qualifying entities that meet the general guidelines according to the criteria set forth in this application. The Community Impact Grant program and the total amount available for distribution must be reviewed by the BRUW Community Impact Committee and approved by the BRUW Board. The awards will be determined annually and administered through a standing committee of the Bartlesville Regional United Way as funding allows.
Organizations applying must meet the following criteria:
- Currently a non profit entity operating within the Bartlesville Regional United Way service areas, including Osage, Nowata, and Washington County areas.
- Operate under a current 501(c)(3).
- Operates under board-approved bylaws.
- Complies with the provisions of the U.S.A. Patriot Act.
- Complies with our state’s Solicitations Act.
- Has current licensing, as required.
- The board has an annual certified audit. If total agency revenues are under $250,000 an independently reviewed statement reviewed by a certified public accountant is acceptable if proof of good financial standing can be provided.
- All federal, state, and local payroll tax returns are filed, and the related payroll tax withholdings are paid when due.
- Facilities meet required safety and health regulations.
- Organization operates under the area of health, education, or financial stability.
Community Impact Mini Grant dates: January 10-January 31
Click here to apply